Monday, May 5, 2014

Obey The Pixie Nerd

Hi everyone Vicky here today with a wee bit of inspiration for you. I hope you have all had a lovely weekend & those of us in the UK I hope you are having a fabbylicious Bank Holiday.
Now my card today is not my usual style but I like to try & keep my creations looking different & although I find CAS very hard I do love the look of it..........I just have to FORCE myself to walk away when I want to start adding my foofiness!!
Now the gorgeous image is 'Pixie Nerd' & I cropped her & added this awesome quote next to her. Now this is fine to do as long as you DO NOT alter the image in anyway but if ever you are unsure please contact Krista or what-ever artist image you are using. PLEASE respect their art & the hard work they put into it for our enjoyment ;0)

When I first saw this image I know instantly what I wanted to do, dont you love it when those idea's pop in your head instantly! I definately do as its not often my head even works lol.
Now when hubster saw the card he said he loved it & it needed nothing else..........yeah but me being me decided that a small resin flower in the corner wouldnt hurt, would it? It matches so well its like it was meant to be there ;0)
As always pop on over to my blog here for anymore info or the colours I have used on this image.

Pop on over to the Saturated Canary shop for more of Krista's awesome digi's & if you didnt know like if you've been abducted by aliens or something Krista has recently added some uber awesome new digi's to her shop. I know I say it everytime but I think this one may be her best release........til the next one ;0)

Anyhoo's my lovelies, tatty bye & thank you for stopping by & supporting us girlies & the uber fabulous Boss Krista ;0)
mmwah xxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. wow! love the coloring on this, and awesome quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I am a fan now, of SC Digis. I bought 3 a couple of days ago and have coloured them all already. So lovely to colour. Love your card and the sentiment is great. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous card and image Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin