Monday, March 3, 2014

Tidy Up!

Hello everyone and happy Monday!
It's Joni here, and I hope your weekend went well?
Mine always goes a bit too quickly for me.
I think weekends should be three days long. ;)

For today I wanted to share a sweetie image from the shop
lovingly named Tidy Up:


I thought she was appropriate as Mondays are always my cleaning day. haha! While I look nowhere like her as I sweep the floors, it's always nice to dream. ;)
Have a beautiful day everyone, thank you for loving Krista's images as much as we do!
xoxoxox

4 comments:

  1. She is ADORABLE!!! Beautiful colouring and lovely design choices. It has been tooooo long since I played with a Krista image. Do you still have challenges? I can't find one here? Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Love the colors!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin