Saturday, November 30, 2013

Creative Team Silvie and Tree topper......

Hello friends,
SILVIE here with a new Saturated Canary to share. 
I've made a shadow box type card and the images I used are TREE TOPPER and SWEET COTTAGE. Both are colored with Copics and I added lots of white paint to create the snow effect. There is also a lot of sparkle peeking from under the snow but unfortunately it doesn't show in the picture. I also added tons of die cuts like snowflakes, stars, poinsettias, trees, doilies..... - I know, I can't do simple, LOL!
Hope you are feeling inspired by my card today. If you need more details, be sure to stop by my blog.
Have a great weekend everyone!!
Huge hugs
Silvie xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! This is fabulous - what a super creation...just stunning.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing project! :-)
    Details are absolutely stunning... and image awesome!!! WOW....it's really Christmas time...
    Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin