Thursday, March 14, 2013

Challenge #39

saturated canary digi
Caz

saturated canary digi

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
Lou

saturated canary digi
Bev

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi

The theme for Challenge #39 is 

"Read All About It!"

(your creation can either have text, be a bookmark, or be inspired from your favorite read...It's all about the book this challenge!)
Now for the details....

You must use either a:
Saturated Canary Digi
Saturated Canary rubber stamp, 
or Simply Sassy rubber stamp 

This challenge is open until Wednesday, March 27th @ 12:00pm EST. The randomly chosen winner will be posted Thursday with the new challenge:)!
The winner will be chosen at random. Because it will be too hard to choose just one:). But-- the Dt girls and I will be choosing a *Top Three* also.

**Top Three Girls, please pull a badge from the 'Rules' page and also send me your choice of *ONE digi from my Etsy shop.    

**Winner, please send me your choice of *THREE digis from my shop:).

Now for this week's winners!!

**The Winner of three SC digis from Challenge#38 is #1 Jenny!!

**And the Top Three Entries:
#31 Marilyn
#68, Anat
#84 Becky

Good luck with our new challenge!
xx

14 comments:

  1. Fabby DT creations guys :)Thanks so much for picking me winner this week... Off to look at yummy digi images :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome challenge ! I love books. off to color and make something book inspired !! The DT did such a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your top three. What a thrill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for picking me to the top 3.
    Unintentionally my nomber is my year of birth... Oops! Now you know my age!! ... :)
    Anat (tshupile)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for picking me in your top 3, congrats to the other girls too.
    Stunning DT creations
    Hugs,
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the challenge. I do love all the creativity and especially the images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone please delete the 2 anonymous comments from 3/16 and 3/18

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving this challenge,can do much,loving all enetries too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck everyone. I had so much with this challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning creations from the DT! You all never cease to amaze me with your talent! Thanks for another fun challenge! I enjoyed playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I received a comment from Loopylou on my post but cannot reply to it via it's a non-reply address. I wanted to tell her thank you for the sweet comment and that I added (The Secret Garden) beside the SC link on my blog because the rules stated that our creations can either have text, be a bookmark, or be inspired by our fav read. Please let me know if this is correct or if I need to delete my entry for not having text. Thank you! :)
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab DT cards and love this challenge. Mine is a late entry due to illness..xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi to all at saturated canary,I was taking a look at the new challenge#40, & saw my name was picked as one of the top three-75 theresa,I have managed to place one of the badges,but where do I send for the digi stamp I chose,as I would like the Puppy Love please, please could you help me on what and where do I send this request many thanks theresa xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin