Thursday, February 14, 2013

Challenge #37

saturated canary digi
Caz

saturated canary digi
Bev

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
Lou

saturated canary digi

saturated canary digi

saturated canary digi

saturated canary digi

The theme for Challenge #37 is 
LOVE!
Now for the details....

You must use either a:
Saturated Canary Digi
Saturated Canary rubber stamp, 
or Simply Sassy rubber stamp 

As a note to challenge participants:
**Please turn off your word verification and turn on comment moderation! You just need to need to go to Customize > Settings > Comments > then scroll down to where it says 'comment moderation' and select 'always' (it won't stop anybody commenting but they won't show on your blog till you approve them:). Then you scroll down to "show word verification for comments?" and select 'No.'
Our DT don't want to miss any entries but word verification is becoming increasingly hard and we have a whole lot of gorgeous makes we don't want to miss out on leaving love for!!

This challenge is open until Wednesday, February 27th @ 12:00pm EST. The randomly chosen winner will be posted Thursday with the new challenge:)!
The winner will be chosen at random. Because it will be too hard to choose just one:). But-- the Dt girls and I will be choosing a *Top Three* also.

**Top SIX Girls (we hit the 100 entry mark:), please pull a badge from the 'Rules' page and also send me your choice of *ONE digi from my Etsy shop.    

**Winner, please send me your choice of *THREE digis from my shop:).

Now for this week's winners!!

**The Winner of three SC digis from Challenge#36 is #29, Shazza!!
**The Winner of 8 Copic sketch markers from Challenge #36 is #122, Angela Mirelss!
Please email me, winners:).

**And the Top Six Girls (free digi, just email me, too:)
#21, Tessa
#43, Natalie
#61, Anita
#111, Natascha
#112, Asa
#121, Scrapbliss *link not working

Good luck with our new challenge!
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day, friends!!

xx

14 comments:

  1. Yippee!!! What a lovely Valentine's Day surprise, so excited, thank you. These cards are all so fantastic, awesome DT girls
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhuu I'm the number five and have the link unfortunately not understood * shame * but I hope that I can join. greetings Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing me for the top 6
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my im beyond words excited i havent bought new markers in months always exciting to add to my collection! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for choosing me as one of the top six entries for Challenge #36! I am truly honored. Happy V Day, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh wow, thank you sooo much for picking me as one of the Top 6!!!

    Big hugs, Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  7. The DT creations are all absolutely stunning! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time entering into a challenge. I loaded #22 which was a past card. Could you delete #22 (Zorana)? I am re-entering #35 (Honey) for this challenge. Sorry for my error. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful and beautiful DT cards.
    I happened to make a mistake when I would put my card so feel free to delete No: 50 that was wrong.
    hugs Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing DT cards lovely. Finally had some time to join! Sorry made a mistake posting my entry, hope it still works! I'm useless with technology! =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I´m so sorry but Im trying to link my work to a challenge and I can´t because it says that, but dont appears listed my linky
    Link it to:
    This link already exists for this Thumbnail Linky Lists. Duplicate entries for the same list are not allowed. If your link is not showing, this might be a moderated list and the link has not been approved yet. If you have further questions, contact the blog owner.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin