Thursday, January 31, 2013

Challenge #36

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
Lou

saturated canary digi

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi

The theme for Challenge #36 is 
Color Inspiration!

Use at least *three* of the colors above, please.
Now for the details....

You must use either a:
Saturated Canary Digi
Saturated Canary rubber stamp, 
or Simply Sassy rubber stamp 

Also, please leave a link to the blog *post* featuring your challenge card:). This challenge is open until Wednesday, February 13th @ 12:00pm EST. The randomly chosen winner will be posted Thursday with the new challenge:)!

The winner will be chosen at random. Because it will be too hard to choose just one:). But-- the Dt girls and I will be choosing a *Top Three* also.

**Top SIX Girls (we were close to the 100 entry mark:), please pull a badge from the 'Rules' page and also send me your choice of *ONE digi from my Etsy shop.    

**Winner, please send me your choice of *THREE digis from my shop:).

Now for this week's winners!!
The Winner of our latest challenge (Challenge#35) is #36, Natalie!!
Thanks for all the great entries last challenge! It was fun to see what movies inspired your creations:)... Looking forward to seeing what color combos are used for our new challenge! 
xx

15 comments:

  1. what fabulous DT creations, gorgeous!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning DT creations ladies!
    Thank you for picking me in the top 6. So happy!
    Hugs Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Creations Lots of inspiration!. I am Honor to have been chosen in the top 6 Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time I've gotten to see the Saturated Canary blog. I have to say I love the cards shown here. Mostly, I am loving the girls in these cards. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning DT creations. I love those colours, thank you for a fabulous challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh thank you so much for picking my card in the Top Six, I'm thrilled!!!! Thank you for making my day!!! Congratulations to the other winners too and to the amazing DT for all their gorgeous makes! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great challenge, and the DT cards are just beyond beautiful! I adore these colors. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful creations you have made ​​again. I am a beginner and my english is not so good. Thought my colors are too hard and not allowed to participate, but saw a DT card also green and orange so I placed him. Do you think that it is wrong you get him out.

    Greetings Mia

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my first time entering the Saturated Canary challenge. I just purchased some images a few weeks ago. The eyes of the images are so cute. Thanks for all the inspiration and I appreciate the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning creations from the DT for inspiration! Thanks for another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous DT designs and thank you for your challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, I now know what those little red "x"s mean. I messed up again when posting my link!The good news is that I messed up differently this time (linked to the correct post, but didn't crop my image correctly). I'm sure I'll get it right next week -- third time's the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your images are just so lovely. Thanks for letting me play along.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin