Thursday, May 10, 2012

Challenge #17

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi

The theme for Challenge 17 is 
*May Flowers*!  

Now for the details....

You must use either a Saturated Canary Digi or a Simply Sassy rubber stamp. Also, please leave a link to the blog *post* featuring your challenge card:). This challenge is open until Wednesday, May 23rd @ 12:00pm EST. The randomly chosen winner will be posted Thursday with the new challenge:)!

The winner will be chosen at random. Because it will be too hard to choose just one:). But-- the Dt girls and I will be choosing a *Top Three* also.

**Top Three Girls, please pull a badge from the 'Rules' page and also send me your choice of *ONE digi from my Etsy shop.  

**Winner, please send me your choice of *THREE digis from my shop:).

Now for this week's winners!!
The Winner of our latest challenge (Challenge#16) is #44, Hazel!

And, Our Top Three Seven 
(You guys are killing me! I finally threw up my arms and just went with 7, as I couldn't decide!...Oh well.  Chalk this one up to some amazing entries!!:)

#1, Vanessa
# 27, Joey
#31, RinaFashionista
#43, Rachel x
#82, DeNetra Bates
#105, Eileen
#116, Krafty Karen

I had a list much longer, but I tried to narrow it down a bit...These entries are all so unique-- they really caught my eye!  


Alrighty!  Time for some lovely flowers! 
This challenge is going to be full of beautiful entries once again!  Make it hard on me, girls!:)  It's a good thing when every entry could make the Top Three!...You guys rock!


xx

21 comments:

  1. OH WOWEE!!!!
    I am so very, very proud to see my name on your top three.. (sorry, seven!!Hehehe) list!!
    Honey you have just made my whole week with that!!

    You have so many talented entries each challenge I'm so thrilled.. :0)

    Huge congrats to all of the girls up there.. Smiles.

    Fabby DT inspiration again... and a lovely theme too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner at top 7!!!! The cards from the DT are def. an inspiration =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOH I absolutely LOVE the DT cards this week, so inspiring, they just make me want to colour! xxx

    Doing a very happy dance at being in your top 7 :))) so so chuffed, thanks so much :)

    Joey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow!! Thank you so much for drawing me as the winner and congratulations to the other winners too!! Off to choose my 3 images!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Awesome Creations DT. Great inspirations.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.... thank you for choosing me for the top '7' It means so much to me as I LOVE Krista's designs.
    I am not very well at the moment and this has really brightened my day
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOHOO!!!
    U have totally made my day with pickin my card for top 7!!!
    So excited!!!
    awesome dt creations too :)
    wish I had some craftin time!!!
    thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners! OMG what fab cards by the DT! Thanks for such awesome inspiration:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to ALL the winners! It's difficult, in my opinion, to make a bad-looking card using one of Krista's designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YEY Winners. Im one too LOL Thanks so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what beautiful creations from the DT.

    Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! :D i'm sooo happy to have made your Top 3- or 7 lol not surprised you couldn't choose, they're all so fab and so different!! :) and we get to pick an image, too!! :D thank you!!
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for a lovely Challenge and for such great DT inspiration! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for a lovely Challenge and for such great DT inspiration! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was a wonderful challenge! Thanks so much for your DT inspiration. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning creations from the DT :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations to all the winners, they were really lovely cards..Lots of inspiration from the DT..really stunning cards..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Girls
    totally awesome DT cards as always, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  19. these are gorgous dt cards. i really enjoyed taking part & using my new image (thanks for the shop clearance bargain)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic challenge. Thank you so much. Your DT's are amazing.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! The DT did an amazing job on their creations. So much inspiration. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin